Saturday 29 March 2014

Free Birthday Ecards Funny . Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny Biography

Source (google.com.pk )
The older I get, the richer I feel to have a friend like you…someone who's always happy to pick up the tab for dinner and drinks! Happy birthday!
   
You’re a beautiful person in every sense of the word. I’m blessed to know you. Happy birthday.
   
For some people, it’s not so easy to love or care about anyone. But it’s easy for me because you showed me how. I love you. Happy birthday, Mom!
   
  Sister Birthday Wishes - Happy Birthday, Sis!

Click to send this
FREE Birthday eCard

Sisters are supposed to be bossy, vain and that other word for witchy. But you’re none of those things. You’re just, well, amazing! Happy birthday, sis!
   

If I had three wishes, I wouldn't ask for happiness, health and riches. I have all those things and more because of you! Happy birthday!
   

You make me feel like I did the first time we met: alive, beautiful and loved! For your special day and all our tomorrows, I wish the same for you. Happy birthday!

SEE ALL BIRTHDAY WISHES NOW

BACK TO TOP
   
Message Guy Tip #2
Choosing birthday quotes over wishes or poems is something to consider when you find yourself in a certain situation.
Read more ►
   
Birthday Quotes
Preview

Message Guy Tip #3
    You ABSOLUTELY NEED to add personal birthday wishes before and after famous birthday quotes! Why?
Read more ►

Birthday quotes are the perfect birthday messages for your cards, eCards and texts — when you want to share the clever, cool, creative words of famous authors, celebrities, newsmakers and more.
   
You should always look at the big picture.

“The years teach much which the days never know.”

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

If you look forward with the right eyes, you'll quickly see how to live out your days in happiness! Happy birthday!
   

Everything good comes to those who age.

“There's a beauty to wisdom and experience that cannot be faked. It's impossible to be mature without having lived.”

~ Amy Grant

Your life is beautiful. Only wisdom and experience can show you this undeniable truth.
Happy birthday!
   

You don't cease to exist after 30.

“All that I know I learned after I was thirty.”

~ Georges Clemenceau

Now that you're 30, life experience will take you places you never imagined. Happy 30th birthday!

My love for you has grown stronger every year we've been together. As Erich Fromm once said:

“Immature love says I love you because I need you. Mature love says I need you because I love you.”

 ~ Erich Fromm

I really couldn't have said it any better myself. I love you and need you. Happy birthday, honey!
   

You mean so much to me.

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”

 ~ A. A. Milne

That's how much you mean to me. I love you.
Happy birthday!
   
You worry too much about the wrong things.

“Do not worry about avoiding temptation. As you grow older, it will avoid you.”

~ Joey Adams

Just enjoy what life has given you and will give you...starting with your birthday.

SEE ALL BIRTHDAY QUOTES NOW

BACK TO TOP
   
   Birthday Poems
Preview
  
Message Guy Tip #4
Why should you use birthday poems over wishes or quotes? Well, it depends. Read more ►

Birthday poems are the perfect birthday messages for your cards, eCards and texts — when you think a simple birthday wish is not enough.   

When I awake and see your face,
One thought always becomes clear,
You are the most beautiful person I know,
You’re the “someone” I hold most dear.

I love your amazing smile,
I adore everything you do,
I know all your little quirks,
They wonderfully add up to you.

But today you’re even more special,
Because it’s now your special day,
The moment I get to celebrate you,
And make you happy in every way.

You may be one year older,
But I’m sure everyone would say,
They don’t know anyone younger at heart,
Someone celebrating their 50th birthday.

Happy birthday, sweetheart!
   
There are days I want to hug you,
Just hold you in my arms.
There are days I want to kiss you,
And mesmerize you with my charm.

But today is different,
It’s all about you,
It’s all about celebrating,
Everything you do.

You are my sunshine,
My reason for living.
You’re what makes me better,
The reason I’m so giving.

So now I want to give to you,
Something I know you’ll love,
A birthday present you’ll adore,
A gift that you can take hold of.

It’s my everlasting devotion,
My never-ending serenade,
I love you, I love you, I love you,

Happy birthday!
  
You’re a friend who knows me well,
But you like me anyway.
You’re a friend who sticks by me,
And only has nice things to say.

Now I want to return your love,
And tell you why you’re so cool.
It’s because you’re a great friend,
A rock when the world can be so cruel.

You’re the best friend I’ve ever had,
You make my world great even when I’m low.
Now that it’s your special birthday,
I just thought it's time you should know.

Happy birthday!   

When I was younger,
I looked up to you.
Now that I’m older,
I can honestly say I still do.

Your bravery makes me brave,
Your wisdom makes me wise,
You make me want to be better,
Especially in your eyes.

I love you more now than ever,
You’re my rock, my anchor, my calm,
I hope I’m just like you at your age,
Happy birthday, Mom!

SEE ALL BIRTHDAY POEMS NOW

BACK TO TOP

Message Guy Tip #5
There's a very good time to choose short and sweet birthday toasts over long and deeper ones. When? Read more ►

 Birthday Toasts
Preview

Birthday toasts are the perfect birthday messages for your repertoire of tributes — when you have to say a few words at the birthday party or dinner for somebody special.
  
It is an honor for me to toast you on your special day. It is even a greater honor to call you my sister. I think I speak for everyone in this room when I say, thank you for so boldly and beautifully shining your bright light on the world. May you shine on for years and years! Happy birthday!
 
As you know, I’m not a big drinker. In fact, you might say I’m a cheap drunk. But I can’t think of a better reason to have a drink right now. Heck, I’d have a hundred drinks in your honor. So I want to raise a glass to you, my friend. Happy birthday! May I drink to you and your special day every year, for many years to come.
   
I know I’m not supposed to make a big deal about your birthday, but you’re a big deal to me. I would even say that you’re the biggest deal in my life. I love you, honey! In the great words of Tom Cruise, you complete me! I'm glad you think I'm a big deal, too! Happy birthday, sweetheart!
   

Dad, you may be 50 years old today, but you’re the youngest 50 year old I know. You have the passion, energy, drive and, well, even the body of a 20 year old. And you still have all your hair. I don’t and I’m still in my 20s. You’re a natural wonder. And you’re my hero! Happy birthday, Dad

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems 

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

Free Birthday Ecards Funny. Funny Vlentines Day Cards Tumblr Day Quotes Pictures Day Poems Day Memes Poems

No comments:

Post a Comment